Thursday, January 5, 2012

a little assignment for my satria neo

its been really a while since i last update my detailing blog here
hope my sifu(master) does not blame me for not doing my homework which happen to be part of my bad habbit

since i;m having my very personal holiday, its time to update for my latest art work

recently i scratched my car while driving pass some fallen brunches which i was unable to evade, end up it caused some seriousness injury to my paint work

let's put a test for not using rotary use purely hands for the work
as u can see from above, the headlamp starting to get blur after sometime when i was outstation n no one has actually take good care of her

what i did was:
1, to use our very signature product of alien juice, known as the ONR to clean my car;
2, clayed the defect part like headlamp, the scratches;
3, i juz use meguiar's NXT 2.0 wax to wax on the headlamps

the result is

pretty satisfying to get the shinny headlamps back
the scratch stil remains lightly as i did not use rotary to repair the paint job as a test

for my wheels
this is how my wheel look like b4 i clean
actually i did clean n clayed the wheels
the result is juz WOW~

(forget bout the rust stain caused my water -.-)
in the end of the day i stil get my shinny wheels back

TQ for reading and i hope i m able to post more about detailing soon

No comments:

Post a Comment